HAVE YOU HUGGED A PEST TODAY? ....a wikimedia pest

Sunday, June 24, 2007

My Harness Racing System....Triactors Only

.
.
My Harness Racing $ystem....
.
Triactors Only


.
I want to introduce you to my harness racing system. It is a triactors only system. This is the system that I use when I play any harness race. I developed it while playing mostly the Meadowlands Racetrack in New Jersey. It also works quite well at Woodbine Racetrack in Toronto. These are two of the more consistent harness tracks in my estimation, and that is what my system is based on; reliability and horses being able to perform to past performance. These websites are listed below:
.
.
.
There is nothing magical about my system and all I am really doing is considering eight factors which I consider to be important in the outcome of a harness race. I will not detail these features at this time, but you may be able to figure these things out by examining the third race from the Meadowlands last Saturday night, June 23, 2007. These results for this race are shown below:
.
.
Now, in this particular case I received more for my one dollar bet than is indicated here, if you scroll down and look at the results of this third race ( 232.60). I was paid about ( 247.00 ) The racing program says that there is a common betting pool with Woodbine and the Meadowlands but the Canadian players are receiving a different payout. I am not sure still why the result is different. It may be because this common pool does not exist, or it may be for some other reason which I am not sure of. You can also watch a replay of this race here. It is free to join up.
.
.
I bet only triactors with my system as I stated above. A triactor bet is essentially termed a " sucker " bet because your odds of winning such a bet are much higher than simply betting a horse to win or even betting an exactor, which is picking the first and second horse in the exact order of finish. With a triactor bet you have to have all of the first three finishers in exact order: win, place, and show. But, that is the beauty of the system in my estimation; you are trying to beat the odds and that is what my system tries to accomplish. I usually try to keep my bets at the 14.00 dollar level, but I will bet more as the situations arise, but not usually betting more than 20.00 dollars per race. In this example that I am showing you ( Race 3 at the Meadowlands Racetrack on June 23, 2007 ) my top three picks in exact order are the horse numbers: 2-6-5. The race track program at the top of the page is picking the horses: 7-6-3. My system picks 5 horses that I will use for betting purposes. The 5 horses that I selected and shown at the bottom of the page are: 2-6-5-7-1. ( my scribbling at the bottom of the program ) Owing to my handicapping methods, however, I ended up eliminating the last horse from my system ( the number 1 horse ) and added instead to the system horse numer 3. I will explain this detail to you later as I describe my system more fully. But, once I have determined my five horses the rest is simple. I am going to invest altogether a total of 14 dollars. My first bet is to combine the first three horses, or " box " them. What this means, essentially, is that I am going to make sure that I have bet all of the combinations that will allow for horses 2-6-5 coming in any way imaginable. Any one of these horses can can come in first, second, or third, and in any order whatsoever and I will win. Since triactors involve usually a bet of one dollar per bet this transaction will cost me 6 dollars. So, my six bets are:
.
2-6-5
2-5-6
6-2-5
6-5-2
5-6-2
5-2-6
.
I have two other horses that I have to bring into my system, namely horse 7 and horse 3 which replaced the original system bet of horse 1. I have spent so far 6 dollars and I have 8 dollars left to spend for my total 14 dollar bet. Even though these last two horses are my fourth and fifth pick in order of preference either one of them can win this race. That is what horse racing is all about, essentially any horse in the race can win. I am just trying to narrow things down a bit with my system. I am only going to use my top two picks when I bring in the fourth and fifth horses. ( the 2 and the 6 are the top two picks ). These two horses have to be part of the top three finishers when I am employing the fourth and fifth horses. And, while ' keying ' my bets I will only reverse the fourth and fifth horses with my top horse which is the 2 horse. Examine the six bets below to see what I am talking about. One of the objectives of my system is to save money, so certain horses are favored over others, and that is the role of my handicapping methods, to identify in order of preference the better horses over the lesser horses. And, this is done systematically. Here is what I am going to bet for my final 8 dollars. These are
called " key " bets because the first horse that I bet now utilizing the fourth and fifth horses has to win, while the second and third horses can come in either second or third. Listed below is a series of 2 dollar bets and the bet itself is called a " 1 dollar triactor key ".
.
( remember the first horse has to win, while the second or third horse can come in second or third )
.
The four 1 dollar triactor key bets are shown
below:
.
7-2-6 ( includes 7-6-2 )
2-6-7 ( includes 2-7-6 )
3-2-6 ( includes 3-6-2 )
2-6-3 ( includes 2-3-6 )
.
So, this is basically my system, a combination of bets totalling 14 dollars. For this 14 dollar bet I received approximately 247.00 dollars. The winning horses in this race were in exact order: 5-2-6. ( my top three horses which I had boxed ) And, this is actually a pretty decent payout considering the fact that there are only 7 horses in the race. I prefer a 10 horse field because the chances of winning are less because there are more horses that can potentially win the race. But, my system focuses on the best 5 horses in the race, so I do not care how many horses are in the race. In a 10 horse field there is more risk and you are getting paid for this risk if the system wins. ( the payouts will most likely be larger ) The system gets a little tricky at times, but I base all of my decisions on logic and this is applied systematically. That is why I call it a system. I will explain all the essentials of the system in detail at a later time, explaining why and how I pick my eight factors, etc. But, for now you might want to just examine the program and see what kinds of things I am looking at in the statistics provided by the racing program.
.
During this racing session I won a total of 3 triactors, races 3, 7, and 10. I spent a total of 120 dollars and had a gross profit of 382 dollars. That means I made about 262 dollars. I did not bet races 1, 5, 9, and 11. Here again are the results for the Meadowlands Racetrack for June 23, 2007.
.
.

No comments: